Friday, September 28, 2007

Stock Chasing

Firstly, the bad news, Chinamilk cheong to a high of 1.31 and I am not in the boat.... DOESN"T MeANT TO Be....
The day today is another bullday for majorities of the counters... especially the red army... and i am out to buy!

I got into my new position ===OUHUA=== today but also at premium hope it doesn't disappoint me...

I have set to queue at 0.475 earlier in the morning and adjusted to 0.48 before ten... didn't hit the price throughout the morning and closes at 0.515 for the morning session. Coming back from lunch I adjusted my order to 0.50... One hour passed... nv hit that... change higher as time ticks away. Finally at 4.55pm, i do a market order at its high of 0.515... Argh... hope it doesn't fails me.... with this purchase i am again 100% vested...

Trading for so long, I have to admit that I do not have the emotional edged when I trade... and it resulted much downfall in me like contras, warrants, failure to cut losses when triggered and always cutting profits due to short term prices falls... this shows that my perspect is very short and doesn't see the big picture behind...Need to made improvement on this... However, this emotional part is very hard to train.

I really wondered how my peers can achieve that esp WL where can be so cool-headed and focus when he trades and Mentor Neo who has much more paper loss but is yet still so confident.... Hope that I can reach that stage soon....

1 comments:

Junhao said...

There is no need to worry about the price you pay, because the price you pay is only about 2.9X Net PE as reported in the Straits Time Money Section. Such a lot PE with good potential in the business, the risk to reward is definitely worth it.