Monday, January 21, 2008

2008 First trade

====Expect the Unexpected====
Last week, B & B(ben & bush) announce plans to give stimulus package to help the US economy. Pscyhologically, market's outlook will be optimisstic since the government finally get involved to resolve the problem. In additional, the earning season is here once more with major blue chips giving their reports within the next 2 weeks. All this will boost the market.

Such combination has entices me to do open another position in hope for some quick gains on friday. (Greed) I have done my homework and queue to purchase YZJ at 1.44 to sell at 1.50(2 bids higher then the resistance of 1.48) later.. And I was right the prices are within the intra day trade.(1.43 -1.53).

However, I did not manage to get my lots at 1.44... I tried to control my emotion to give it a miss but alas emtions overruled me once more and I chased at 1.50 and plan to sell at 1.55. towards the end of day, it closed at 1.48(resistance zone) not a good sign but i held on to my belief of the key reversal in price.

This morning, I felt something is wrong when I saw heavy selling( had the chance to offload at 1.45), however, I still stubbonly cling on to it and hope it will reverse soon. After lunch, my face turn green when major support of 1.43 was broken, within an hour it raced down to 1.38 ( when trade turned wrong I should have do a market order at 1.42 but i didn't...)

Eventually, I manage to sell at 1.40 near aug low..... felt like a someone gave me a heavy punch on my face....

****Every Prediction is not 100%, you'll never know what Mr Market it up to... *****

0 comments: