Friday, February 15, 2008

I am One Year Old

Today marks my one year old in trading and conincidently Singapore also gave its budget talk.

Overall, my portfolio is heavily battled down as I cling on to my holdings ever since i loaded some of them during the peak of 3800... Total realised losses hit 3k (including ard 2.5k of transaction fees). the unrealised losses is daunting too with a figure of around 8k...

Majority of the losses are contra losses due to greed... and no holding power. The unrealised losses is deal to me holding throughout instead of cutting losses a big mistake from a trader style and became forced investor in the process.

As I grow with the market, I understand the importance of fundamental analysis and will try to apply in my investing/trading.

As for the budget small I am only concern about monetary entitlement the government are giving which all citizens are expecting it due to the its relatively good results in 2007. However, it manage to surprised me that with the plan for implementation of subsidaries for part-time students in NUS.NTU, SMU and UniSIM as it promotes continuing education of adults. I hope it will be implemented soon.

0 comments: