Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Recovery in progress but...

Today, counters in SGX looks pretty green indicating market recovery for serveral counters. Looking at my portfolio, there are totally no movements or only slight movements...

I am pretty depressed about it and is puzzled on the price movement on them. There have been news on reconstructing of the roads for the F1 racing event next year last friday. This means that OKP will have potential to raise. However, it only inch up an unimpressive 2 cents.. and i am still 20 cents down from my purchase price...

Next, my "Project FISH", Pac Andes, OCBC give a technical coverage expecting it to rebound. That should be a good piece of news to me but looking at the resistance they set 0.81-0.87.... taking the low price, I am 10 cents down. Seems that I hook onto a Rotten fish... Another Longcheer to be counter...

Next C & G Holdings, Its Q2 result shown an increase in profits by nearly 30%, for the 1st half od 2007 when compare with 2006. That should also sparks the counter up but there is not much buying interest today...

Lian Beng, a major worry in my portfolio, with negative cashflow, the management is planning to give dividends... Hopefully I can sell it off at a small profit before the XD date...

Conclusion, I am very disappointed with myself. It seems that my picks so far are all claypot picks... Feeling very lost now....

1 comments:

la papillion said...

When a person falls, it takes time for him to get up and climb again. Same thing for market. If the market fell a lot, it's hard for buyers to just step in. This is where patience comes in.

If you grow a plant, you don't want to wait to 'hear it' growing right? The seeds of success have been sown, what we have to do is to trim a few weeds once a while and wait, wait, wait. Take care!