Monday, August 6, 2007

ShowHand on Royal Flush?!?!?!

Singapore Economy has perform well during the Second Quater. With such a strong performace, serveral investors/speculator are confident in investing into our home growth companies and some other prospective overseas companies thus most of them including me go in and grab.

I have already showhand all of my capital into the market since the cards opened are the spades' royal family and the last unopened card is the Spade of Ace since the Singapore is so bullish!

Then came along two uninvited guest, Mr Bear Sterns Fund and his Ugly Friend Subprime Mortages before I get to open my last card... They seated beside me and do some wonderful tricks on my last card. Being nervous on the arrival of the unexpected guest , I look onto my card again and to my shock, my ACE is gone and now I holding onto a JOKER...

What I do now is pay protection money to Mr Bear Sterns and Subprime Mortages to delay the time so that I can rub the joker into my orginal spade of ACE....


Lesson: Never to be too confident on the bullish market. Things may not turn out to what we predict as there are external parties that may affect the market. Keep at least 30%- 50% of cash reserve instead of vesting all of them!

1 comments:

la papillion said...

Yo, noob, dun feel discouraged! The best time occurs after you've felt the best, so get ready for better times ahead :) Money lost can be earned back, AFTER you've regained your confidence :P

So cheers!