Sunday, October 14, 2007

Another Trading Mistake

====Lian Beng Blasting Higher & Higher====

Just when I thought I got a good price by selling at day high on Thursday, Lian Beng has make yet another miracle on Friday!!! Argh!!!

Fridays are usually sell down day as people (mostly speculators) do not want to hold through the weekend. I am surprised that the highly speculated Lian Beng can yet hit another record high today when we have 558 losers out of the 825 counters in SGX.

This may indicates that
1) TA and FA is not 100% and highly price stocks will become more expensive as long as there is high demand on it.

2) It is hard to time the market

3) I have not learnt well to predict the trend.
Lian Beng New Chart Below:


Looking at the chart above, I realize that I have made a mistake in my analysis. I failed to see that the trendline is still intact....I must admit that to a certain expects, Fear has gotten me into selling Lian Beng due to the fact that many experts have analyze about the minor pullback in mid October. This only shows that my psychology to deal with the market is weak...

0 comments: