Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Feeling Inside Me...

====In the Market Today====
As mention in my previous posting on the importance of Sector In Play! Today we get to see how powerful it is with all the constructions, commodities and marine sector surging up significantly.

Argh... I am 100 vested cannot do anything even when I saw a buy signal in Ferderal yesterday. It have move in the direction I anticipated... Still got more room to moved up... and thoughts of contra filled my mind now...

haiz... Main issue now is that there will be having a fed meeting tomorrow and it is a gamble that the fed reserve will cut rates... and the other towering issue is the unrealistic balloon floating over the Hong Kong Island...

Risk: Extreme High esp when I do not have any credits to pay off.. better keep my fingers off the button...

Problems Young Investors faced:
- Limited Capital
- Fear & lack of confidence...

0 comments: