Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wishy-washy

I have been wishy washy in trading(lack of confidence)... getting more and more conservative with my buyings(fear)... and not following the primitive system of mine. I always have this mentality that I can get the stocks at a cheaper price(those who knew me knows that i usually set 3 bids away from open price and I seldom get them) thus always failed to buy those stocks and they flew away without me.This has made me lose lots of profit.

Today, another counter long in my watchlist flew away again. That is Courage Marine... I have been bioing that counter below 40 cents since the correction in July/Aug and today Big Fund House, Merril Lynch has entered into it, making the price shot up to 0.525....

Well, too late to enter again..... Haiz....

0 comments: