Monday, October 15, 2007

Investing is Fun?!?!?!??

Today, Mentor Neo have said to me that "Investing Is Fun". I totally rejected the idea as my journey to now, is not enjoyable... and I am still in a dreadful state, still trying to recover my losses...

Investing is only fun when you are earning. However at my state, I do hate the game alot... Throughout my journey, I have no doubt made mistakes and suffer the losses in vain. I do know my mistakes and is trying to learn from them, preventing myself to make the same mistakes.

However as I continue, I begin to doubt myself...

I have constantly analyse charts and try to update myself with the latest news. I have did alot of analysis for prospective counters before my entry. However, the counters always failed me when after I brought. Then the irony about it is, when I analyse and never buy, it went up.... These has make me pondered alot before making making any trades.

0 comments: