Friday, October 26, 2007

Papa Bear Knock out!

====Market Talk====
STI has gap up and close at 3771.55, just nicely above 3750 short term resistance. This largely due to the positive closing of DJI in their last two trading session. Tonight Technology Giant Microsoft will be reporting its earnings, its' new product Microsoft Vista Earnings will definitely boost up DJI. Thus, I believe that Papa Bear has been knock out already and the bull regime will assumes with the earnings season ahead.

Review on the week actions: Marine stocks, Commodities, Contructions take turns to soar...

===My Regrets===
Loading up ChinaEnergy during the bearish tone is my biggest regret... All along, I have known and been told that Commodities, Constructions, Marine & Oil were the sectors in play and what I have brought doesn't belong to any of the sector mentions... That's very Dumb of me As I did not applied what I learnt from Master Dec/Mentor Neo which focusing on the sector in play and buy relevent stocks.( Need to slapped myself for that)

What all I can do it to wait for ChinaEnergy to be appreciated....

===Hopes and Wishes===
- First ,to offload Longcheer when opportunities comes!
- Hope that my counters can get into the green zone soon.

===Plans Ahead===
Thereafter I will revamp my portfolio carefully as spreading my little capital over so many counters(over-diversified) does not bring in profits effectively.... Will reduce my counters...

"You do not need many counters to bring in small profits, you just need one or two to bring in big profits"

Will definately also focus on Risk Management too as my capital is small.

Investing in myself by reading up more books in the after exams!

====Extras! Extras! Interesting Counters===
ASL Marine, LaboryMarine, Jaya Holdings all trading near resistance, high possibilites to break out!
Olam Rebounding Up from Moving Averages.
Noble Group assuming uptrend.
Midas possible break out from Moving Averages.
Golden Agriculture Testing Resistance. PineAgriculture at support level.

0 comments: