Friday, July 13, 2007

The Angel that gives A Devilish Blow!!!

~**Friday the thirteen - An Unpleasant day!!!

Today, a new company ChinaAngel made is debut on SGX. Having made 2 quick gains on IPO debutes, I just went on in and whack! It increase 2 cents within 2 mins of trading to 0.820! I then set to queue at 0.805 and waited, hoping the transactions get through. In a blink of seconds it gone through! And as usual I always felt negative things will happen after the transaction goes through! Lack of confidence! Something I should overcome from more good trading!

Things started to look bad... At 9.15a.m, 13mins later after I got my positions, it drop to 0.775... I hold on to it as i think the rallies will come in anytime. However, it never came... It falls deeper down to 0.765 at 9.50am. Then, I set a selling price looking to settled with some profits at 0.815 before going to a meetin and pin hope that it will goes through during the 10 am rally.

Coming back to Office At 12pm, I quickly check the price. The Angel thrust his sword into my heart as it proceed to made newer Lows! Checking back on the transaction history, the 10 am rallies only hit 0.78.... In a panic, I decided to cut losses and sold of my positions at 0.740 netting a 1040 losses!!! Argh, just when I recovered my losses yesterday and the glory ends here... bringing me back into the red zone!

Lesson Not learnt: I know this fatal mistake for quite a while, yet I am still committing it! That is Stupidity! Greed is the root to all the foolishness in me! Another redundant and expensive fees paid for not learning!

Moving On, after I cut losses, I proceed to what I originally plan and brought on C & G Holdings, the other part of my plan to buy Pan Andes is unable to execute as I had jus netted a big loss. This two counters have been give me buy signals. I chose C & G as it cheaper, hope that it don't disppoint me.

Below is C & G Holdings chart.

0 comments: