Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pennies's play

Pennies stock have been activly traded this few weeks topping the top 30 volume daily making lots of break out but too bad I wasn't in the boat. Counters such as Rowsley, Bakertech, Contel, Jade, Alantac has made many folds for the past 10 days doubling, tripling their normal prices. That has made a lot of people happy except me.

I could have be in equation boat but did not darn to enter, haiz lack the confidence... and it increase 7 cents since yesterday haha I should try eating "se dan" to gain confidence heard it will helps!

Well, have to scout for new gems liao. Currently, IPO is still in play, rotating around one another. Chances for multi bagger is still around! I will be digging out on some potential pennies that has not move much!

Below is the list of pennies that I feel will move.
Pennies Watchlist!

  • Acma
  • Oculus
  • Eagle
  • Oniontech
  • Excelpoint

Do keep a lookout!

0 comments: