Friday, July 27, 2007

Market Correction

Ok, the market went down as expected due to Dow bad performance last night. Everything gaps down and some even delcine further. Today should be a great shooping day for all yet i am out of cash, thus I turn to my alternative option, to use my CPF.

the STI ETF looks to be a great buy today and I set to 34.5. Well, it didn't hit my buy price again. It only manage to hit 34.74 the lowest, 0.24 cents higher then my buy price... I change my buy price a few time till i finally settle at 35 which is also the 1st in queue at that price...There are no kind souls to sell me at that price... and at 4.55pm or so... some investor got impatient and brought 300 shares at 35.79 make it close nicely to formed I think the term is call hammer..

Well, waiting to get is alway sian... that's life, let hope monday I may have the chance to get it.

STI Status: Our STI is finding its support at 50DMA now, I expect a rebound from there.

0 comments: