Thursday, July 5, 2007

In the Learning Curve

I have been trading for the past six months and got to learn a fair bit about from stock market but my learning process is just the beginning as there are still much to learn from. I am lucky to be guided by a friend of mine who recommend me good trading books and some basic skills to get myself started.

Personally I have also attend a course named "Cracking the Stock Market Code" to learn technical skills and some seminars to acquire some insights of the trend from professionals. For beginners, I will recommend you to go for the course as you can save alot of time self discovering all the technical indicators by yourself.

Currently, I am using technical analysis to enter and exit the market. I am moving on to study on fundamental analysis and hopefully it will help me this will equip me with a better edge against the market!

My current portfolio are
Longcheer @ 0.84
Hiap Seng Engineering @ 0.73
CapitalandDBeCW070924 @ 0.155
Lian Beng @ 0.48

From the above, you can know that my picks still need much tuning! Keke, I am relatively new and is still embarking on the route to survive in the market. Hopefully I can get over this pharse fast and begin to fetch my profits thereafter!

FYI: The three pharses in trading are
1. Learn to survive the market first
2. Make small profits
3. Make huge profits

0 comments: