Tuesday, July 17, 2007

===Project Fish===

Ok, there is one gem that had been residing in my watchlist for quite a while with one i fail to get it for quite a number of trading sessions. Let me unveil it to all!


====Project Fish====
Code Name: Pac Andes
Equipment: Fishing Rod????
I have been eyeing this counter since after I mention shorting to a fellow trader friend of mine. As the business fundamentals is still good, I have been looking for a good entry point after the downtrend stops. When the RSI hits 20% and start to retrace up, I starts queuing for it.
Never knew that fishing is so hard!!! A few occasions and practically week everyday last week, I been queuing for it, setting a 3 bids safety margin away from the open price but fails to get hold of it! Argh! This ikan bilis is really getting on my nerves! I will try my luck again tml!


&%$%&&*)**^$#) GOT IT ON MARKET MELT!!!!%$#&^&**(*#
(-_-")

0 comments: