Sunday, July 22, 2007

Over-Xposed... Poor Management In my Fund.

C & G Hldgs @ 0.68
CapitalandDBeCW070924 @ 0.155
Hiap Seng @ 0.73
Lian Beng @ 0.48
Longcheer @ 0.84
OKP @ 0.97
Pac Andes @ 0.92

Looking at my portfolio today, I felt overexposed. With a small capital, I am now holding 6 stocks and 1 warrants... hmm that has practically stretched all my available cash and even eat into my CPF...

This is unhealthy. Diversifying myself into many counters with little lots make my profits grow in a slow pace... Hmm, I will need to re-organise myself after selling some counters.

Proceeding On:
Without ammo left, I can only practices technical analysis on my charts now...
Alternate Options: Negotiate with my Mum for funding, but looking at my poor skills I doubt i will make that move...

Lessons: Too much Diversification with a Small Capital make you see slower/small profits... It will be better for Small Capital Beginner like me to hold just 2-3 positions.

1 comments:

Sunday said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.