Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Managing Market Emotions (-_-")

When everything in my watchlist is rising without retracement while my holdings are trading sideways. I feel miserable and sad doubting my stocks selections. This has made me have the urge of doing contra on the winners on serveral occasions and today, I did put buy order for meiban grp 3 times and withdrew them.... The devils and greed in me and the worrisome mentality that I will miss out a good buy made me submit to the devil. However, I managed to withdraw my trades 3 times... it was difficult....

Urgh weak mentality... Must to trade within my capital... Still trying hard to learn that...

Important Note: Opportunities are always abound, do not be silly to look for short gains by putting a hugh amt of capital on stakes!

0 comments: