Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What seems to be cheap got cheaper...

Ok I have loaded up Raffles last friday based on a technique from Tycoon Report. Basically, it talk about using moving averages to determine your entry and that fundamentals solid company will tends to rebound quickly when they break the 200MA. Using this technique, a friend of mine manages to make quite some profits from some counters.

Without giving another thought, i make my entry into Raffles Education @ 1.91 as it break the 200MA line.


Last Friday Today
OK from the above chart, I concluded whatever I brought turns into claypot. LOL, jus another learning process.
The other similar chart will be Midas. Both company are fundamentally strong company that got some scandals lately that caused their prices to fall sharply. But I never expect them not to (hold/trade sideways) under 200 MA.
Well, from this, I learn
1) you never know if the bottom the real bottom.
2) that we should wait for confirmation in reversal trend then make the entry.

0 comments: